Let's Get Ready for Summer!!
Post date: Mar 26, 2013 2:30:47 PM
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Here is the 2013 Summer School packet and registration information. Riverview is very proud of our program and the outstanding opportunities for students. A couple of highlights about the 2013 Summer School program:
- Registration begins on Monday, April 15th. Many of the classes fill up quickly so families are encouraged to sign-up early. Non-resident students will be able to sign-up starting Monday, April 29th so early registration is recommended.
- For registration purposes – students will sign up by 2013-14 grade level.
- Paper copies of the Summer School brochure are available in the main office.
- Summer school begins on Tuesday, June 11th and ends on Thursday, July 11th.
- A few of the classes have a consumable fee - please review the brochure carefully and include any fees at the time of registration.
- Registration forms can be brought to the main office or sent with your child to school.
- Riverview will again be offering a "Jump Start" summer school program in August. Enrollment in this program is by teacher recommendation only. Information and recommendations will be mailed home in early May.
- Registration questions should be directed to JoAnne Fornero at 889-4384.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
Summer School Timeline
March, 2013 Summer School information sent home with students and available for pick-up.
May 13, 2013 Teacher recommendation letters sent home for August “Jump Start” Summer School session (August 12th –
April 15th-May 17th Registration for all resident students
April 29th-May 17th Registration for non-resident students
June 11th First Day of Summer School
July 11th Last Day of Summer School
August 12th First Day of “Jump Start” Summer School
August 22rd Last Day of “Jump Start” Summer School
Thank you and have a great day!
District Administrator, Silver Lake School District